Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Assessments
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Assessments
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Assessments
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Assessments
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Assessments
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Assessments
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Assessments
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Assessments
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Assessments
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Assessments
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Assessments