Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Sign Up
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Sign Up
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Sign Up
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Sign Up
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Sign Up
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Sign Up
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Sign Up
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Sign Up
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Sign Up
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Sign Up
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Sign Up