A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Audio Player
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Audio Player
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Audio Player
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Audio Player
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Audio Player
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Audio Player
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Audio Player
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Audio Player
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Audio Player
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can see the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Audio Player
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Audio Player