Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Live Chat Support
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Live Chat Support
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Live Chat Support
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Live Chat Support
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Live Chat Support
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Live Chat Support
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Live Chat Support
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Live Chat Support
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Live Chat Support
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Live Chat Support
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Live Chat Support