A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Automation
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Automation
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Automation
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Automation
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Automation
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Automation
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Automation
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Automation
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Automation
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Automation
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Automation