Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? What Can Kajabi Do
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. What Can Kajabi Do
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. What Can Kajabi Do
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. What Can Kajabi Do
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement What Can Kajabi Do
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. What Can Kajabi Do
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. What Can Kajabi Do
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. What Can Kajabi Do
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. What Can Kajabi Do
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ What Can Kajabi Do
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. What Can Kajabi Do