Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Automations
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Automations
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Automations
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Automations
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Automations
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Automations
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Automations
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Automations
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Automations
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Automations
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Automations