Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Is Kajabi The Best
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Is Kajabi The Best
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Is Kajabi The Best
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Is Kajabi The Best
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Is Kajabi The Best
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Is Kajabi The Best
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Is Kajabi The Best
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Is Kajabi The Best
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Is Kajabi The Best
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Is Kajabi The Best
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Is Kajabi The Best