A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Banner Size
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Banner Size
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Banner Size
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Banner Size
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Banner Size
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Banner Size
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Banner Size
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Banner Size
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Banner Size
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Banner Size
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Banner Size