A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels