Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Basic Annual
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Basic Annual
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Basic Annual
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Basic Annual
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Basic Annual
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Basic Annual
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Basic Annual
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Basic Annual
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Basic Annual
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Basic Annual
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Basic Annual