Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Member Login
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Member Login
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Member Login
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Member Login
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Member Login
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Member Login
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Member Login
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi Member Login
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Member Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Member Login
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Member Login