Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Before Or After WordPress
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Before Or After WordPress
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Before Or After WordPress
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Before Or After WordPress
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Before Or After WordPress
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Before Or After WordPress
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Before Or After WordPress
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Before Or After WordPress
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Before Or After WordPress
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Before Or After WordPress
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Before Or After WordPress