Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Is Kajabi An Email Service Provider
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Is Kajabi An Email Service Provider
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Is Kajabi An Email Service Provider
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Is Kajabi An Email Service Provider
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Is Kajabi An Email Service Provider
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Is Kajabi An Email Service Provider
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Is Kajabi An Email Service Provider
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design relevant educational content. Is Kajabi An Email Service Provider
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Is Kajabi An Email Service Provider
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Is Kajabi An Email Service Provider
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. Is Kajabi An Email Service Provider