Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Before Period
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Before Period
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Before Period
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Before Period
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Before Period
You can send as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Before Period
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Before Period
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Before Period
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Before Period
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Before Period
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Before Period