A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Behind The Voice Actors
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Behind The Voice Actors
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Behind The Voice Actors
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Behind The Voice Actors
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Behind The Voice Actors
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Behind The Voice Actors
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Behind The Voice Actors
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Behind The Voice Actors
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Behind The Voice Actors
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Behind The Voice Actors
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Behind The Voice Actors