Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Export Contacts
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Export Contacts
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Export Contacts
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Export Contacts
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Export Contacts
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Export Contacts
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Export Contacts
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Export Contacts
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Export Contacts
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Export Contacts
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Export Contacts