Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Below The Line
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Below The Line
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Below The Line
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Below The Line
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Below The Line
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Below The Line
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Below The Line
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Below The Line
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Below The Line
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Below The Line
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Below The Line