Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Hero Levels
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Hero Levels
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Hero Levels
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Hero Levels
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Hero Levels
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Hero Levels
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Hero Levels
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Hero Levels
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Hero Levels
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Hero Levels
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Hero Levels