Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Below Zero
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Below Zero
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Below Zero
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Below Zero
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Below Zero
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Below Zero
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Below Zero
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Below Zero
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Below Zero
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Below Zero
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Below Zero