Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Sharny And Julius
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Sharny And Julius
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Sharny And Julius
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Sharny And Julius
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Sharny And Julius
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Sharny And Julius
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Sharny And Julius
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Sharny And Julius
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Sharny And Julius
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Sharny And Julius
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Sharny And Julius