Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Beneath The Cloud
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Beneath The Cloud
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Beneath The Cloud
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Beneath The Cloud
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Beneath The Cloud
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Beneath The Cloud
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Beneath The Cloud
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful course content. Kajabi Beneath The Cloud
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Beneath The Cloud
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Beneath The Cloud
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Beneath The Cloud