Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Instagram
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Instagram
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Instagram
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Instagram
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Instagram
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Instagram
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Instagram
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Instagram
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Instagram
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Instagram
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Instagram