A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Beneath The Moon
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Beneath The Moon
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Beneath The Moon
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Beneath The Moon
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Beneath The Moon
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Beneath The Moon
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Beneath The Moon
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Beneath The Moon
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Beneath The Moon
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Beneath The Moon
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Beneath The Moon