A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Beside Me Lyrics
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Beside Me Lyrics
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Beside Me Lyrics
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one with Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Beside Me Lyrics
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Beside Me Lyrics
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Beside Me Lyrics
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Beside Me Lyrics
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Beside Me Lyrics
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Beside Me Lyrics
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Beside Me Lyrics
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Beside Me Lyrics