A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi 3 Months For $99
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi 3 Months For $99
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi 3 Months For $99
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi 3 Months For $99
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi 3 Months For $99
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 3 Months For $99
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi 3 Months For $99
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi 3 Months For $99
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi 3 Months For $99
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi 3 Months For $99
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi 3 Months For $99