A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Beside Name
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Beside Name
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Beside Name
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Beside Name
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Beside Name
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Beside Name
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Beside Name
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Beside Name
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Beside Name
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Beside Name
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Beside Name