Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Community Function
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Community Function
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Community Function
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Community Function
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Community Function
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Community Function
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Community Function
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Community Function
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Community Function
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Community Function
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Community Function