Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Beyond Coupon
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products and blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Beyond Coupon
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Beyond Coupon
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Beyond Coupon
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Beyond Coupon
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Beyond Coupon
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Beyond Coupon
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Beyond Coupon
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Beyond Coupon
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Beyond Coupon
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Beyond Coupon