Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Paid Themes
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Paid Themes
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Paid Themes
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Paid Themes
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Paid Themes
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Paid Themes
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Paid Themes
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Paid Themes
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Paid Themes
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Paid Themes
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Paid Themes