A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Big Little Feelings
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Big Little Feelings
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Big Little Feelings
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Big Little Feelings
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Big Little Feelings
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Big Little Feelings
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Big Little Feelings
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Kajabi Big Little Feelings
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Big Little Feelings
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Big Little Feelings
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Big Little Feelings