Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Black Friday Sale
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Black Friday Sale
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Black Friday Sale
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Black Friday Sale
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Black Friday Sale
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Black Friday Sale
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Black Friday Sale
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Black Friday Sale
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Black Friday Sale
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Black Friday Sale
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Black Friday Sale