Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Sso
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Sso
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Sso
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Sso
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Sso
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Sso
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Sso
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Sso
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Sso
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Sso
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Sso