Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Blog Feature
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Blog Feature
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Blog Feature
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Blog Feature
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Blog Feature
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Blog Feature
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Blog Feature
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Blog Feature
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Blog Feature
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Blog Feature
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Blog Feature