Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Roger Love My Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Roger Love My Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Roger Love My Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Roger Love My Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Roger Love My Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Roger Love My Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Roger Love My Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Roger Love My Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Roger Love My Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Roger Love My Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Roger Love My Kajabi