Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Blog Templates
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Blog Templates
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Blog Templates
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Blog Templates
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Blog Templates
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Blog Templates
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Blog Templates
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Blog Templates
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Blog Templates
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Blog Templates
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Blog Templates