A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Single Sign On
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Single Sign On
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Single Sign On
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Single Sign On
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Single Sign On
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Single Sign On
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Single Sign On
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Single Sign On
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Single Sign On
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Single Sign On
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Single Sign On