Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Blog
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Blog
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Blog
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Blog
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Blog
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Blog
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Blog
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Blog
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Blog
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Blog
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Blog