Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Unlike Denominators
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Unlike Denominators
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Unlike Denominators
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Unlike Denominators
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Unlike Denominators
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Unlike Denominators
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Unlike Denominators
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Unlike Denominators
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Unlike Denominators
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Unlike Denominators
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Unlike Denominators