A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can imagine how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form