A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Download Contacts
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Download Contacts
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Download Contacts
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Download Contacts
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Download Contacts
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Download Contacts
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Download Contacts
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Download Contacts
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Download Contacts
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Download Contacts
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Download Contacts