A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Careers
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Careers
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Careers
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Careers
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Careers
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Careers
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Careers
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Careers
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Careers
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Careers
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Careers