Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Ceo
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Ceo
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Ceo
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Ceo
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Ceo
You can send as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Ceo
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Ceo
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Ceo
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Ceo
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Ceo
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Ceo