Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Certification
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Certification
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Certification
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Certification
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Certification
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Certification
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Certification
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Certification
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Certification
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Certification
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Certification