Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Challenge
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Challenge
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Challenge
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Challenge
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Challenge
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Challenge
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Challenge
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful course content. Kajabi Challenge
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Challenge
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Challenge
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Challenge