Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Uk Login
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Uk Login
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Uk Login
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Uk Login
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Uk Login
You can send as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Uk Login
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Uk Login
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Uk Login
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Uk Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Uk Login
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Uk Login