A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Changing Title Bar Name
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Changing Title Bar Name
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Changing Title Bar Name
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Changing Title Bar Name
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Changing Title Bar Name
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Changing Title Bar Name
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Changing Title Bar Name
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Changing Title Bar Name
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Changing Title Bar Name
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Changing Title Bar Name
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Changing Title Bar Name