Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi For Chiropractors
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi For Chiropractors
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi For Chiropractors
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi For Chiropractors
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi For Chiropractors
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi For Chiropractors
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi For Chiropractors
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi For Chiropractors
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi For Chiropractors
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi For Chiropractors
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi For Chiropractors