A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Checkout Page Template
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Checkout Page Template
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Checkout Page Template
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Checkout Page Template
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Checkout Page Template
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Checkout Page Template
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Checkout Page Template
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Checkout Page Template
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Checkout Page Template
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Checkout Page Template
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Checkout Page Template