Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Login With Linkedin Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Login With Linkedin Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Login With Linkedin Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Login With Linkedin Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Login With Linkedin Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Login With Linkedin Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Login With Linkedin Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant educational content. Login With Linkedin Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Login With Linkedin Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Login With Linkedin Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Login With Linkedin Kajabi